Crawl Across the Ocean

Monday, November 22, 2004

Progress?

Oh, I also wanted to publicly note that I did receive a (somewhat terse) reply to my letter to Ian Urquhart so I just wanted to express my appreciation publicly (well, on this blog anyway).

Perhaps I can take at least some credit for his evolution from considering STV 'whacko' in a column a few days ago, to considering it 'loopy' in his latest one.

I'd say that's progress - right? What's that you say, he probably just typed 'whacko' into his thesaurus? Not so

Synonyms for 'whacko' apparently include:

"ape, barmy, batty, berserk, bonkers, cracked, crazed, cuckoo, daft, delirious, demented, deranged, dingy, dippy, erratic, flaky, flipped, flipped out, freaked out, fruity, haywire, idiotic, insane, kooky, lunatic, mad, maniacal, mental, moonstruck, nuts, nutty, potty, psycho, screw loose, screwball, screwy, silly, touched, unbalanced, unglued, unhinged, unzipped, wacky"

Not a loopy in sight! What's that you say, Except me?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home