Crawl Across the Ocean

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Good Thing I'm Not Running For President

On second thought, I decided to stick with Blogger comments for now. I didn't realize at first that I would lose all my old comments if I switched, or that Haloscan makes no commitment not to wipe out your old comments after a few months. Plus, I'm guessing that if I ever move from Blogger it will be easier if everything is with Blogger rather than split over two providers.

Hopefully Blogger will improve its comments feature sometime soon. In the meantime feel free to comment anonymously (you can always add your name at the bottom of your comment) if you don't want to register with Blogger.

(Flynn: your comment was the only one that snuck in during the brief (Jane Grey-esque) Haloscan regime so I reposted it manually)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home