Crawl Across the Ocean

Monday, February 07, 2005

The Blogging Turtle Finally Reaches the Finish Line

So I meant to post on a certain article I saw this morning, but by the time I got around to it, Timmy, Mahigan, Pogge, Jonathan, Rick, Robert and Bill had already beaten me to it - good work guys.

But hey, am I the only anti-SpongeDob blogger with a day job or what? :)

Since Robert wrote last, his is the best summary of all that came before. For me, all I want to add to the initial article about the American religious groups who have made Canada their next target after bravely taking on Spongebob Squarepants, is to contrast it with this article from around the time of the U.S. election on what Americans think of people who meddle in other country's business.

Personally I kind of like the sounds of a nice Dobson-Harper (U.S. fundamentalist - Canadian Conservative) photo-op. Maybe at the corner of Church and Wellesley in Toronto on a late June weekend (say, the 26th), preferably in the run-up to an election campaign.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • Welcome to the party!

    I forgot all about the Clark County Project! Great find Declan. I'm updating my post to add your link.

    By Blogger Janie For Mayor, at 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home