Crawl Across the Ocean

Saturday, February 12, 2005

How Embarrassing

I see that Andrew Coyne's blog is back up and running, but he has been reduced by technical problems to running a lowly blogger blog. The shame!

Like 97.5%* of all right-wing Bloggers, he seems to be caught up in some sort of war-of-words with Warren Kinsella. I'm not really sure what about since when I see anyone mention Kinsella I stop reading since it's bound to be boring. If this is some sort of grand scheme by Warren to get all these folks so focussed on him that they forget about all the other stuff on their agenda it seems to be working to perfection.

At any rate, when he's not battling Kinsella or going on at length about bicycle helmets, Andrew is one of the best bloggers/political writers around, so it's good to see him back.


----
*this was an exaggeration.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • Actually, I just ran the numbers, Declan. 97.5 percent is an understatement.

    By Blogger Janie For Mayor, at 9:56 PM  

  • Well, given that the numbers you ran suit my point, I have to say excellent analysis Timmy. It's lucky your numbers didn't come up 'wrong' or I would have had to write off your work as junk science.

    By Blogger Declan, at 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home