Crawl Across the Ocean

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Break Out the Champagne (10L? woo-hoo!)

This is just a little nano-post to celebrate the site reaching 5 digits in total visitors (thanks to all of you). Next stop 100,000*.

----------------------------------------------------

* Unlike previous milestone posts, this time I'm not sure if I'll make the next one. I have no plans to quit, but at current traffic rates, 100,000 will occur roughly around Christmas 2008, which is a long time from now - heck it's like 3 or 4 federal elections away. I guess time will tell.

Labels:

8 Comments:

  • Good work Declan - your blog is top notch!

    By Blogger Andrew, at 4:54 AM  

  • Congrats, Declan. You're a unique combination of both style and substance.

    By Blogger Janie For Mayor, at 2:07 PM  

  • Congrats on the milestone - and many tens of thousands more :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:33 PM  

  • maddest of the mad props, declan. hows about plugging our little ubc initiative on your stv blog?

    By Blogger ainge lotusland, at 4:40 PM  

  • Thanks guys. Ainge, will do on the UBC-demo -

    - but not until tomorrow - In it's ineptitude Telus decided it would take a week from when they disconnected internet at my old place until they set it up at my new place. I was thinking of switching to Shaw (generally, their customer service seems better in my experience) but decided to wait since I figure they'll eventually call me with this some kimd of special offer for switching).

    By Blogger Declan, at 7:04 PM  

  • It could be different on Vancouver Island, but we went to Shaw and they have been rock solid to us.

    10,000 hits - that's what, twelve in dog years, isn't it? Congratulations.

    By Blogger Thursday, at 10:32 PM  

  • thanks Thurs.

    Yeah, I've been used Shaw both on the Island and in Calgary and had no problems. If they make me a good offer I'll probably switch at some point.

    By Blogger Declan, at 9:12 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger harada57, at 2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home