Crawl Across the Ocean

Monday, September 12, 2005

I Have Climbed Highest Mountains / I Have Run Through the Fields

I know, I know, there's nothing more annoying than when a blogger posts about the strange searches people use to get to their site, but today's results left me wondering whether I should be more flattered that someone got here looking for "Logical explanation" (#9) or "Cauliflower Monster" (#5).

Thoughts?

At least the person looking for the Cauliflower Monster might have found what they were looking for.



-----
Title to this post makes no sense? Click here.

2 Comments:

  • haha, that's how i found your blog too :D
    i was looking for " i have climbed highest mountains" so at least that makes sense;)
    so... i guess, i'm just saying "hi" and continue my search..

    By Blogger ladybugchen, at 5:49 AM  

  • And I got here the same way... At least I knew what Cauliflower Monster was about :)
    This page made me smile, always a good thing.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home