Crawl Across the Ocean

Monday, January 23, 2006

Non-Partisan Voting Thoughts

In the non-partisan spirit of the day, and to pass the time between now and the closing of the last polls, some last words from across the board:

Why We Vote Green

Why It's Time (to vote NDP)

Why I (Jason Cherniak) is Voting Liberal

and finally

(Conservative) Minority Priorities

Note: I looked around but none of the blogging tories seemed to have explanations of why they were voting Conservative, so this was the best I could do, feel free to offer) a better link

Happy Results-Watching!

3 Comments:

  • "Note: I looked around but none of the blogging tories seemed to have explanations of why they were voting Conservative"

    That's pretty funny. Perhaps the righteous and pure don't feel the need to explain themselves, or maybe it's simply an unthinking, natural instinct of theirs which compels them to the voting booth in support of The Right, sort of a "march of the penguins" deal, only not as cute.

    By Blogger Simon, at 6:56 PM  

  • To be fair, I didn't look that hard, I'm sure of them posted their reasons.

    By Blogger Declan, at 7:25 PM  

  • Before any right whingers report me to President Harper to have me shipped to a remote mountain prison in Romania for some special CIA treatment, I'd like to point out that my first comment was made all in good fun. I only sorta kinda meant it.

    By Blogger Simon, at 8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home