Crawl Across the Ocean

Friday, August 11, 2006

Completely Weak Situations

I stumbled across some French movie reviews, clicked google's 'translate this page' button and the results were almost poetic, with some apt descriptions that could apply to many a bad movie:

"This film one is crowned nullity, torpedoed especially by dialogues afflicting and with the completely weak situations. Indeed, to discover zombis followers of plunged underwater, gymnastes and leaping has what to destroy the fans of the kind. Moreover, characters worse than caricatural bimbo type blondasse or Chinese kareteka without savours and a setting in scene with the completely moved matrixiens effects destroys last positive inclinations of the spectator. Imperatively to look at festive mood between pals or only neurons flat after a hard working day."


I certainly know that 'Neurons flat after a hard working day' feeling. Bonus points (and mild concern) for anyone who can identify the movie.

4 Comments:

  • House of the Dead.

    By Blogger Simon, at 2:26 AM  

  • Charlie's Angels is a good guess, but the 'zombis' were literal rather than figurative so Simon is right.

    Did you know from the description, or did you rely on google for help?

    By Blogger Declan, at 10:28 AM  

  • I can't give away my secrets!

    OK fine, I used google for help.

    I thought about it long and hard, almost guessed "Miami Vice", then I decided to use my friend Mr. Google.

    Next time if you give us a current movie or at least a few reasonable hints, I promise to play straight up!

    By Blogger Simon, at 4:18 PM  

  • No rules against using Google. I'm just reassured that you weren't able to guess just from the description - that would have been worrying.

    By Blogger Declan, at 5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home