Crawl Across the Ocean

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Catching Up

I've been out of town for most of the last week, so here is some stuff which passed by...

First, voting is open for the 2006 Canadian Blog Awards, one vote per day, per computer is allowed, if I recall correctly. Due to my tardiness, there are only 3 days left, with voting closing on Tuesday.

Second, days after I wrote about Milton Friedman, he passed away. Maybe a sign I should go back and re-read Capitalism and Freedom.

Third, Go Lions!

Fourth, the weather, it could be better.

Fifth, no, that is all for now. More later.

1 Comments:

  • Congrats on the BC Lions winning! I felt like I was watching a rerun with the Alouettes dropping the ball all over the place. I felt so sorry for them, I found myself rooting for Montreal. ACK!!! I quickly stopped doing that!

    By Blogger talk talk talk / Shireen, at 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home