Crawl Across the Ocean

Friday, February 16, 2007

Coming and Going

Note: I bumped this post back to the top in case I had mislead anyone into thinking my friend Kevin had moved to Melbourne when in fact, as I knew damn well, he moved to Brisbane. Not sure how I made that confusion - I've even been to Brisbane but have never set foot in Melbourne. 32 is too young to go senile!
----

A couple of blogroll notes in the 'Canadian and Less Political' section. I added the Hollywood North Report, the blog of Sarah Marchildon, formerly of Vancouver, living in Japan for the last year and currently in the process of deciding whether or not to return.

I also added 'Gently Roasted', the 'keeping-in-touch-blog' for an old friend who recently moved from Ottawa to MelbourneBrisbane. Knowing Kevin, it should be interesting to see how this one turns out...

2 Comments:

  • I actually live in Brisbane - Melbourne would be great but way too expensive; the drive from Brisbane to Melbourne is about the same distance as that from Vancouver to Saskatoon. This country is too damned big.

    By Blogger Kevin, at 7:35 PM  

  • Oops, I don't know what the heck I was thinking with that one. I was even thinking about putting a reference about how all I knew about Brisbane was that there was a river and I liked the airport, but I figured I shouldn't make everything about me. I've never even been to Melbourne. Anyway, I'll correct the post!

    By Blogger Declan, at 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home