Crawl Across the Ocean

Monday, October 29, 2007

Back, kind of

It's the same old tune, fiddle and guitar
Where do we take it from here?
Rhinestone suits and new shiny cars
We've been the same way for years
We need to change


Well, I don't really feel like writing about politics, but I sure am sick of looking at the same few posts sitting at the top of the page. Things are pretty busy at work and I'll be out of town for a couple of weeks again in (late) November, so I wouldn't have much time to post anyways, but even if that wasn't the case, I'm not sure how much I'd be posting over the next couple of months.

My anti-politics mood will probably change at some point, but until it does, things will probably stay fairly quiet here. I guess we'll see how it goes. Costa Rica was nice.

4 Comments:

  • You are really not the only one. I have 6 "suddenly on haitus" regular reads, and several blogs (like mine), which are being randomly updated in a very different tenor than usual. There must be a "live your life, writer" meme going around.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:55 PM  

  • My mood is probably leaning towards 'randomly updated in a different tenor' but my time available is leaning towards 'on hiatus' I guess we'll see how it goes...

    By Blogger Declan, at 7:10 PM  

  • Dang. I came over here specifically to read a better-informed opinion on the "mini-budget" popped out today.

    Bah! You force me to continue faking it!

    Hope you enjoyed the vacation anyways.

    By Blogger Thursday, at 1:33 AM  

  • I don't know, I think I agreed with pretty much everything you wrote. The whole idea of a mini-budget seems irritating to me. Unless something major has changed, stick to the original budget, and do them once a year like your supposed to - that's my feeling anyway.

    By Blogger Declan, at 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home