Crawl Across the Ocean

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

No Free Lunch

I met up with a friend earlier today, a friend who bought a house a month or two ago that needs a ton of renovations. I told him that since Harper had volunteered me to contribute $50* towards my friend's renovations, the least he could do was buy me lunch. Sadly, this gambit did not work. Perhaps I can trade my $50 for credit towards help with his renovations (e.g. get out of painting duty...)


---
* A rough estimate of my personal tax contribution towards the $1.35B granite countertop stimulus package.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • But its still FREE LUNCHES for all our MPS and well fed Senators!


    As one commentor said on a National Post blog: "its the home depot budget" !!

    By Blogger Oemissions, at 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home